|Subject:||Event: Junior Academy Session 2 2019-20 5:30pm on 01/10/2020 Start Time: 5:30 PM|
I have made the tough decision to cancel tomorrow night's kids clinics from 4-730pm.
It is a trying time for us all and I believe it is best to take extra precaution when dealing with things of this matter.
The USTA has cancelled all matches, tournaments and league play for this weekend. Because the COVID-19 illness is so volatile, I refuse to put anyone in any type of danger. No matter how insignificant it may seem.
I will give a full refund to everyone missing tomorrow nights clinics.
As of now the club is still open for all other play and programs. However, I may close on Sunday to have the entire club professionally cleaned.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Marion Indoor Tennis